Huwebes, Enero 1, 2015

What I noticed about Singapore~


It's my 6th day here in Singapore and now I'm running out of money, I could say that my country (Philippines) is not that economically stable like Singapore.


Firstly, people here live either Condominiums or HDB as they say. You can see buildings anywhere, no houses. They also have trains, buses, and cabs. They have a ticket that can be used neither a bus nor a train.


Secondly, all green grasses. I noticed that since they have so many buildings and since this place is civilized, they still want to put an idea of being an eco-friendly country, many trees, many different kinds of birds.


Thirdly, they do laundry in their condos and hang their clothes, I noticed that it's quiet difficult for the clothes to dry. But since they are in to it, I know they already immune in terms of that. I noticed that since they are in buildings, they don't have their own backyard for their laundry. But it's okay.


Fourthly, people here are also good in English. Which is a good thing, so we can communicate with them even we don't know how to speak and comprehend their language.


Fifthly, honestly speaking, products and goods here are quiet cheap, especially vegetables. Because their salary is quiet high, unlike in my country, the salary is low yet the goods are expensive, so the result is poor economy. But this country is different, if you have $ 2000 sgd salary, and you have to rent your house for let's say 350-800 sgd, then you still have how many money to spend with. Sometimes each food is less than 10$ , in 1 soft drinks 1.5 liters it will cost you a dollar only. Imagine, their economy is really good. Isn't it?


Based on my observation, most of the people here have their iPhone 6 or 6+ already. Sometimes at the early age like teens, already have their iPhone, it means that gadgets here are really affordable because their salary made it possible.


Next is, in terms of escalator, people on the left side are the ones who are not in hurry. So if you're not in hurry you stay on the left, because right side is for those people who run for some errands.


Food here are delicious, honestly I want to have a vacation here once I already have my work. Since I'm still a student, I'm not able to have enough money..


Also, driver seat is on their left (once you look the car outside; right once you look the seat inside). As well as their road, is different from ours. There are lots of Filipinos here, since it is very near in my country, only 3 hours and 10 minutes travel time.


Hope you guys enjoy! Love,love,love!


Michelle,

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento