Miyerkules, Enero 21, 2015

Review: Nivea Body Milk Intensive Moisture



Hi Buddies!


Since it's already January, we are now experiencing major coldness? I guess? >.< Sometimes our skin tends to be flaky, itchy, and sometimes we no longer tolerate the itchiness and pain. Therefore! A lotion is a must.

Honestly, I'm not into lotion I'm using Dove soap to moisturize my skin. However, due to extreme coldness soap is not enough.



This is the lotion that I'm talking about! :) This is the smallest bottle if I'm not mistaken, it costs me P 99.00 pesos or less than $ 3.00 USD in Robinsons Supermarket.

 Nivea has so many variations depending on your skin type and depending on what you want to achieve, since I'm experiencing itchiness on my legs due to my dry skin. I chose this one which is for dry to very dry skin.


This is the texture of the lotion, since it is a body milk intensive moisture it looks like this. Like an Elmer's Glue if you're familiar with that. Like a very thick substance I guess? Since this lotion is for dry to very dry skin therefore it looks like thick because we need more moisture.

The lotion says "Visibly moisturized skin within 7 days!". I'm using this lotion for like 1 week already and I could really see the difference, it made my skin so smooth although my skin tends to peel due to dryness but I no longer feel any itchiness or any pain going on through my legs.

This product also has Vitamin E and Grape Seed Oil that is good for moisturizing the skin.

The product also smells good, I guess all Nivea products are good. There's nothing to bother in terms of the smell.



This lotion is very easy to blend and easy to dry. For 1 week that I'm using it I'm not able to experience any stickiness, unlike other lotions that tend to be sticky once you're sweaty.

I'm so satisfied with this lotion! I highly recommend this to other people that has dry to very dry skin! :)

Also, Nivea is such a good brand of lotion wherein they have categories depending on your needs.


Rating: 4,5/5

Pros:

- Easy to find
- Easy to blend
- The smell is good
- Not sticky
- Effective
- Many variations

Cons:

- Quite expensive



Will I repurchase? Definitely! I will purchase again, I love this product!


Hope this review might help you! Thank you for viewing/ reading!


Love,

Michelle

1 komento:

  1. nano titanium - TITanium Art - The TITanium Art Project
    In this project, I will bring nano titanium pure titanium earrings as snow peak titanium spork a gift. ecosport titanium Learn how to make galaxy watch 3 titanium ceramic art. Read titanium blue ps4 controller more →

    TumugonBurahin