Sabado, Enero 24, 2015

My Crazy Obsession!



Hi Buddies!


First of all I would like to ask for a forgiveness about this post, haha! Like what the title itself "Crazy" or somewhat a weird obsession?

This is about my Trash Bin, It's very small and I bought it in Daiso here in my country. I bought it for P 88.00 or around $ 2.50 SGD ; $ 2.00 USD. Then since in my city plastics are no longer available, I don't have any trash bags to use especially mine is very tiny. I haven't seen any plastics that are small and locally available.

Then when we're still in Singapore, we went to Daiso Sembawang branch, Daiso there is such a big store. I love to hoard all the goods! All items for $ 2.00 SGD or P 66. 00 , so much cheaper compare to our country.


Then while looking around. I saw this plastic, transparent and Small and you know what happened? I suddenly stopped and think about my trash bin, and so I decided to buy the plastic since I've been wanting it. I grabbed the opportunity and yes I bought it for $ 2.00 SGD. At first, I hesitated because I was not sure if it fits to my trash bin, that's why I bought only 1 pack of it.



And when we arrived here in Philippines, I tried it and BAAANNGG!!! IT FITS!

Oh my gosh.. >.< I felt sad, I hope I bought like 5 packs of it.. haha.. Then I went to Daiso here and yet they don't sell such plastic bags.. *saadd*


In 1 pack it consists of 90 bags, this one is in SMALL. Gosh, I loved it!

Also, yesterday I was sleeping and dreamed that I'm already in Daiso Sembawang, I'm going to buy these plastic bags when suddenly my sister woke me up. Argg.. >.<



 This is my trash bin, the size is only 10 inches in length. It's so cute, I know not all of you will appreciate how I'm so obsessed with this simple trash bin, but I like to pamper it. I don't know why.. I'm just like this.. >.< Forgive me... just for now. :)



See? The plastic bag I bought really fits to my trash bin. haha I find it really cute, I guess the plastic is like my trash bin's clothes. :)


Also, I know that a lot of you will ask about " A girl that loves her trash bin so much? That she pampers her trash bin a lot? "

Thank you for reading my crazy obsession post. Hope you guys enjoy, and I could not wait to read your crazy and weirdest obsession too. I know each of us has it. :)


Love,


Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento