Sabado, Disyembre 13, 2014

Review: Ellips Hair Vitamin with Jojoba and Moroccan Oil


Hi Friends! It's been a while since i haven't post a blog due to my hectic schedule but don't worry because I have my new review about this hair vitamin!






This is from Ellips, the brand is not that popular but I always see this in some stores like Watsons and Mercury Drug and so I gave it a try since the price is affordable. For Php 38. 50 or USD 0. 86 you may now have it.





It comes in a capsule like this, then you're going to grip or tear the pointed part to get the vitamin. It's my first time to use this product and honestly I don't like to use any products on my hair due to my tardiness in terms of application.



Once you're done you will put the vitamin on your palm then rub your hands together to make it even.


TAKE NOTE: If you're going to apply this on your hair see to it that your hair is slightly damp because the vitamin will not adhere when it is dry. Or because the vitamin will not get into hair once it is dry.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT:

The smell is not that good, for me. BUT BUT! we have different types of opinion, maybe the fragrant is not that pungent nor too sweet for me but for you it's good, I could say that it is still tolerable so there's nothing to worry about.

In 1 pack it contains 6 pcs. of capsules. For each capsule I guess it covered my medium length; thick hair. The smell stays for how many hours and it made my hair so smooth and soft.

For the price of Php 38.50 I guess it's not bad it just speaks the price of it.

You will use this when your hair is damp, not dry. See to it that you will NOT RINSE your hair after you put it, it's like a leave-on vitamin. As I read the instructions, there is no special things will happen to your hair, it will just healthy.. I guess?


Rating: 3/5

I guess I'm 50-50 satisfied and not that satisfied. I don't know if I will repurchase because I still have remaining capsules.


Pros:

- Affordable
- Easy to find
-  Easy to use

Cons:
- Smell (But tolerable)




Hope you guys enjoy and see you on my next post!


Love,


Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento