Linggo, Disyembre 28, 2014

Singapore HAUL! ^_^


Hi Friends!

Just want to share with you my haul, (Items I bought here in Singapore) don't worry all items are very affordable. :)

NOTE: The Dollar Sign I used is for Singapore Dollars (SGD)

PHP to SGD - 33.74 Php to 1 Sgd
USD to SGD- 1 Usd to 1.32 Sgd

This rate is based on Google.com, the amount is still depending on the money changer you will go to.




On my 2nd day in the said country, we went to this grocery store. It's my first time to encounter a supermarket that has 2 floors. This is ShengSiong, all the goods/products are affordable. From our place, I need to ride 2 buses to arrive here, not that far.




I bought this tissue at ShengSiong, it's Kleenex Limited Edition, I decided to buy this because it costs me $ 2.50 dollars for 2 packs. I noticed that groceries here love promotions or sales. Or maybe it's just depends on the season?








I also bought this at ShengSiong for $ 1. 90. I decided to buy this one because I've seen this to an online shop but no time to buy, we also don't have it here in Philippines.



After we went to ShengSiong, we stayed at Causeway to look for some stuffs and do some window shopping, I decided to buy some chocolate, the first shop I went to was 2 for $ 10 which is quiet expensive, then my brother tour me to another shop that sells this Snickers mini bar for $ 2.50 and Kitkat for $ 4.00. Not bad I guess?






Since my hands turned cold when we had our first flight, I bought myself a pair of gloves. As usual, it's color pink. My favorite, this is $ 5.50 also from Causeway.





Every morning we go to market near Admiralty station, there are 2 groceries stores. I bought this Oreos in Giant Grocery, 2 for $ 2.60. I chose Strawberry flavor and Vanilla.





This also from Giant, Crunchie Chocolate bar by Cadbury, I love these chocolates! Though it's very sweet. It's like a royal jelly in texture, based from the grocery stores I've went to. Giant is the one who has this chocolate. Each bar costs me $ 1.70.





Another tissue, as you all know I'm a tissue addict, I bought this for $ 1.50 I just want to try this Paseo.

My sister and I also bought Pepero; 3 for $ 2.60 I want to buy also but I've changed my mind. Haha! Anyway, these are what I bought. Hope this post might help you in terms of their price range. Thank you for viewing/reading! Love,love!


Michelle,



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento