Miyerkules, Disyembre 24, 2014

Experience SINGAPORE!


Hi Friends! Welcome to my Blog! Like what I've said on my previous blog post, we will be in Singapore to have a family vacation, and yes! We're here! We left the Philippines last Dec 22, 2014 our flight was in evening. It was my first time to ride in a plane that's why I felt mixed of emotions.


My Family (Family Shirts)

We went to Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 1 and we flight via JetStar. As a first timer I experienced coldness all over my body due to nervousness, I was really afraid of heights. I was beside the window. The travel time is 3 hours and 10 minutes. We also experienced just a mild turbulence and it made me scared.

Inside the Plane :)

When we are about to land, I thought the plane might bounce like what happened in a cartoon, but don't worry it's not, haha! the feeling is like in an elevator that goes down.




Then final step! Immigration in Singapore! This procedure took for how many minutes only. Don't worry it will not take an hour.



Tadaa! Our unit, I could say that this country (Singapore) is such a very clean place, vehicles don't have smoke, all organized, you could not ask for more.

I noticed that they have many Nationalities, which made me confused because in Philippines we only have Filipinos and few Chinese/Koreans.



They have an Up and Down bus like this which we don't have in Philippines, also as you can see on the photo that the grass is very green.




They also have conjoined bus as I say? Which we don't have in Philippines as well. The main transportation of people here are buses and trains. No Jeepney that's why they don't experience traffic as much Philippines does.



The route of each bus is written in numbers, so if you will go to a certain place you need to find a bus that will pass through that street, like bus 903. Then you will wait for that. Unlike here, there is a name written like, Quiapo, LRT Cubao, etc.



The good thing about this country is that they have the ticket, which is good for buses and trains. You have to reload this ticket once you are running out of load. This ticket will expire after couple of years? So you will just buy a new one if you misused or misplace it. That means you will use this for how many months or years. To use this you will tap the ticket to the machine, you will see your balance there as well. I suggest that we also have here in Philippines, so the driver will just drive and no need to have Conductors to get the fare from the passengers.

They also have bus stop, wherein the bus will stop on certain places only they will not stop wherever and whenever you like.


Me inside a bus (Conjoined bus as I call it)

The bus is really cold inside and not that crowd, like what I've said. All organize, I noticed that all people here have their touchscreen phones, no imitations and very hi-tech.



Since we are all tired, it's time to eat! This is Pork Char Seuw, this meal is for $3 (Sgd) not bad, it's yummy!





After having a great meal. We went to a Grocery store, that store was Sheng Siong. The grocery store has 2 floors, the 1st floor is good for wet goods such as Pork, chicken and other goods that can be seen in a market, vegetables are also included in this section. The 2nd floor is all dry goods. Oatmeal, for hygiene, etc.

In their 1st floor, we captured this frog. They also have other seafoods ALIVE! like fish, crabs, lobsters and other clams.

Prices are good. Like if you have $ 50 (Sgd) it's quite enough if you want to buy things for your friends. Like a dollar products and others. But I prefer if you have 100-200 dollars (Sgd) that would be great. 1 SGD is equivalent to Php 33. 00.

Overall, I like to stay here. When it's already 6pm the sun still rising, unlike in Philippines 5:30pm it's already dark. It will start to dark when it's around 7pm or so. I don't see houses, more of a Condo, so this country has so many buildings. The driver seat also is in their right side, unlike in Philippines it's on our left.

So that's it for today, I hope you enjoyed reading! See you on my next post, love,love,love!


Michelle,


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento