Martes, Setyembre 2, 2014

Seeking for a Blank Verse ~



An example of a Blank Verse


I have here an example of a Blank Verse written by Julius Caesar, as all you know blank verse doesn't have any rhymes. However, not because it is "blank" it may no longer contains meter. The said form of poetry must have an Iambic Pentameter, so it must have 5 feet/meters.



This is the blank verse that I've made earlier.


Seeking for My Soul

I am in an isle, searching for my soul
and waiting for someone to help me with
but no one came, I've now felt the disgust
I was shouting, but no one could hear me;
planning to escape, but I'm so fatigue
I'm crying yet only breeze wipes my tears
Now my soul is gone, I felt the emptiness;
And so I fell, tired, helpless, cold and pale.




Honestly, I couldn't think of any title and idea. So the analysis of this poem is very simple. There was a girl, left alone.. not necessarily in an isle, but can be in a room.. She thought searching her self might be good. Until eventually she's tired and seeking for help, but no one could hear her, because the isle is too far, the room was locked.. she was now experiencing famine, longing for food and water, longing for people that makes her life happy.. But no one arrived, no one came.. It's like she never exists,, She was planning to escape with this kind of reality, but there was no door, no boat or even light... and only the breeze appreciates her, help her to lessen the pain by wiping her tears... Until the soul of her was gone, and no longer breathing.. The girl that you'd left, already alone and dead..


Dead in the sense that, you are lifeless, like the quote "It is better to be alone than being with someone who makes you feel alone" . Sometimes though we have circle of friends, we tend to feel out of place, it's like we're not existing. Until eventually, you want to be in a dark place to think.. you thought it's right and good. But it just turned into a gap between you and your friends that makes your life helpless....



Protect the people who cared to you the most, you will only know their importance when they're already gone. Especially our parents, friends and relatives that made our life whole and delighted. Don't forget to say I love you, or even Thank you.. So they would feel that they are existing and not like just a robot.  



Thank You and I Love You! :))



Love,


Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento