Linggo, Setyembre 7, 2014

My Story: Online 101



Hi! This is Michelle, I would like to share to you guys how my boyfriend and I started our Online Relationship.



Before I start the story, I would like first to introduce some of my hobbies (before).. Well, I was a gamer, I guess until now? Most of the games I played were Counter Strike, Left for Dead, Ragnarok, and my most favorite offline game was Yuri's Revenge. It all started when my younger brother taught me to try those stuffs and eventually fell in loved with it. Especially if I'm bored sometimes playing games will make you feel better.



So the story goes like this: Since before (2nd year high school I guess?) I already played Ragnarok Online and my first server was AvalonRO the capacity of this server is up to 500 persons only. At first it's quiet difficult on my part because it's a game for boys. However, I know that there are still girls playing it, especially there are also "pets". Since the said server is until 2nd job only, sometimes once you reach the final or level of your character, and once you buy all the things that needed by your character, we tend to feel bored already..


So after couple of years, my brother installed a new server and it was EssenceRO I guess the total capacity for this is like 15,000.. Not sure, but I knew it was thousands.. So for you to have many items, of course you need to please someone.. During that time, I was like "noob" so that they can have a pity on me. haha! And I saw someone has a pet, and I asked for a pet as well, then he gave me.. However my pet is already hungry, though I know where and when to get the food, what I did was I ask and request someone to lend me a "yellow herb" (food of my pet "drops")... Nobody was able to notice me, maybe people were very busy doing stuffs,  I guess I was doing that for 30 minutes.. and I said... if someone will give me a yellow herb.. I will surely entertain him.. no matter how busy he is...


Yeah I was like a martyr.. waiting for someone.. But guess what? It's worth the wait :) someone lent me a yellow herb, oh btw.. EssenceRO is a 3rd job server.. and so the guy who lent me was Wargmon; a ranger... I got shocked because he traded me that thing, and I said.. okay I'm gonna talk him now.. Since that is an international server, I spoke everyone in English, so I messaged him.. I said "hi.. thanks for the yellow herb.. I'm bla bla.. and so and soo." then we had some chit chat... I asked him where he came from, and he said I'm from Philippines... and I was like "spoke in Filipino" I was laughing..


Me: Where in Philippines? (I said this in Filipino)
Him: NCR
Me: NCR is so huge, can you please tell the exact place?
Him: Pasig City


( Couple of months had passed my uncle died and buried in Pasig area, so I mentioned so many places in Pasig yet he didn't know it. )

Me: Where in Pasig? specific please. T.T
Him: Boundary of Pasig and Cainta.. Cainta to be particular
Me: Near Sta.Lucia Mall?
Him: Yes...

( So I was likee... waaahhh (my ears were laughinggg) *.* ) Very near in my place...

Me: So where do you study?
Him: In UST..
Me: ( Oh Gawwwddd! he must be handsome *.* My ears laughed again.. waaahh )


And so everyday after my school, I used to online and chat him.. I don't know why, but I'm sure you can relate.. The feeling is mutual.. It's like you wait that person to be online.. and once he/she online you're very excited to chat him... (with smiling eyes and face) :))



---------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------------------------

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento