Sabado, Setyembre 6, 2014

Review: Megan Purifying Nose Strips




Hi Guys and Girls! Today's review is about Megan Purifying Nose Strips. I actually bought this at 7/11 and the price is affordable, it costs me only 40+ php, ( I forgot the exact price ).


Left: The cover of Nose strips, Right: the back cover of Nose strips


So that's the packaging looks like. It consists of 4 nose strips and I'd chose the pink one which is Enriched with Rose extracts, I guess they have 2 varieties of nose strips.


Shiny surface of the strip


Rough surface of the strip



At first, those are quiet cute because of the color. Ohmaygee.. it's pink!



At the back corner of the packaging you will see the directions on how to use the product.

Step 1: You must wipe your nose with a clean water.
Step 2: Tear off the nose strip sachet and peel of the nose strip from the plastic liner.
Step 3: Place the shiny surface (the pink one) on the moistened nose, press and smooth out evenly.
Step 4: Wait for 10-15 minutes, until the strip has dried.
Step 5: Slowly peel the strip from the edges. If the strip sticks too strong and is painful to remove, wet the nose until the strip is easy to peel.
Step 6: Wash off the remaining residue with water.


There are also cautions on using the strips:
1. Once the sachet is opened, immediately use the strip.
2. Do not use on wounded, irritated, broken or burned skin.
3. Use 1 to 2 times per week.
4. Use only on the nose area. Avoid contact with eyes.



Overall, my verdict is..... T.T

I don't like it, the packaging looks good. It looks effective but it's not for me. I know that I followed the directions correctly because I'm using nose strips since before it's just so happened that it's not really effective for me, and it doesn't adhere so much on my nose. Err.. The price speaks the quality it has.


There are only few whiteheads that were taken off from my nose, and I wasn't really that satisfied though.. (I was like, that's it? *duck face*) Maybe I'll go back to Glamworks, they're nose strips are very good. Highly recommended.


Pros:
- Affordable

Cons:
- Not so effective
- Only have 2 choices
- Doesn't adhere so much


Rating: 2/5


Will I buy again? I guess no.. T.T Honestly, I just used 1 strip, so I still have 3 strips left. I don't like to use it anymore.



Maybe it's just because on my skin, there are things that good on me but bad on you. Bad on you, but good on me.. You may also try it, don't forget to share your reviews! xoxo :*




Love,


Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento