Lunes, Nobyembre 10, 2014

Review: Mary Kay Beauty Blotters Oil-Absorbing Tissues



Oily Skin? Oily Face? Here's the solution!


I also have an oily face, especially on my T-Zone Area and I hate the fact that every time I'm talking to someone he/she is looking on my T-Zone because of the shiny sparkling oil and not on my eyes.


I found a perfect solution for that! Though I've been using oil blotters since before, I already tried Kleenex, Clean N Clear, Finess and this! Finally, Mary Kay Beauty Blotters Oil-Absorbing Tissues! Though the name is so long, the product will never go wrong!



Finess Oil Control Sheet

This is the packaging of Finess, I could say that this is the cheaper alternative for Mary Kay it will cost you only 30+ pesos and less than 40+ pesos for 100 sheets. They have different kinds to choose from. I chose this Green Tea Scent, the price speaks the packaging itself so there's nothing to assume about having a good packaging. But the quality is good. You can also use this to clean your eyeglasses or camera lens. This product is available in all Watsons nationwide.


Mary Kay Beauty Blotters Oil-Absorbing Tissues


I love this product so much! The packaging is very classy, elegant, and you can't imagine that it's a blotting sheet since it looks just a tissue holder. The sheet is quite big compare to other blotters I've mentioned above, it doesn't have a pungent smell as well, ( I guess all blotters doesn't have smell.)

It contains 75 sheets of the product, since we don't have Mary Kay in the Market or groceries I bought this online for 90 pesos. The price is good I could say compare to other brands which will cost you 120 + pesos for 50 sheets.


The tissue is quite big and will cover all the oils of your face. Basically, if I use Finess, I can use up to 2 or 3 sheets in one usage. At first, I thought my face was really oily or maybe the sheet was just small. But when I used this MK Blotters, I used only 1 sheet and still has some spaces, I was very fascinated with this product and I could say that I highly recommend this to everyone.

At the same time, it is paper material which is good if you are OC like me ( OC in the sense that I want a paper material than a plastic oil blotter). Finess is paper material also.


MK Left - Finess Right


As comparison, I used MK when I woke up in the morning to test it out. We all admit that every morning our face is full of oil, I thought MK is not enough to get rid all the oil but it made me wrong, for 1 sheet it made my face really matte and the oil was gone, after I washed my face I didn't apply a powder to oil up my face even faster.

Then I used the Finess to compare it with MK and guess what? Yes, I used 2 sheets.


In terms of practicality, I could say that you can save lots of money in MK because you need 1 sheet to cover all your face. However, if you are afraid to order online or having a problem in terms of shipping then you might try the Finess. It works good as well.



Overall, I love MK Blotters. If I were to choose among the 4 blotters, (Kleenex, Clean N Clear, Finess or MK),


I would choose Mary Kay Beauty Blotters Oil-Absorbing Tissues. I highly recommend this to everyone :) also, I saw this MK because Ms. Anne also using this one. (Ms. Anne Clutz, Pinay Youtuber)



My Rating: 5/5

Pros:
- The sheet is big
- Very classy, elegant looking
- Very smooth, soft
- Paper material
- Can cover all the oil on your face
- Very affordable
- The packaging is very fit, can fit anywhere (Pouches, wallets, sling bags)

Cons
- No shop available in the malls
- Need to order online



Here is the link where you can order this MK blotters: https://www.facebook.com/BeautyLiciousDeals18


Hope this review is helpful, thank you for viewing/reading!



Love,


Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento