Linggo, Nobyembre 16, 2014

Eyelashes OVERLOAD!




Hi Friends!

Welcome to my Blog! I want to share with you guys the eyelashes I bought recently. We all know that girls really love lashes! It's one of our best assets, in this World we have different types of lashes like natural, dramatic, or somewhat feathery that good for special events.


I bought these lashes in Divisoria for the price of 100 pesos (Php) or roughly $ 2.22 (Usd). Yes, it's quite cheap because for that price you may now have 10 pairs and the lashes are not that thick like a plastic material, it's very thin and soft like a natural hair.

Eyelashes # 138





This #138 is quite dramatic for me, but I like the design because the inner side is short then the outer side is long, these lashes are perfect if you have a cat eye or just simply eyeliner. I guess this is not good for everyday use since the hair strands are long, but when you use this in party or any other events, these lashes might be perfect.


Also, the packaging is just simple as this, comes in a white box with a heart shape in the middle, has a plastic so you can see the design of your lashes and at the right bottom part is where the number is attached. There is a word Taiwan and other words written in chinese that of course I don't understand but for sure it says "Eyelashes" . Haha!

Eyelashes # 216



The next I purchased is this one #216 once you saw it you already know that this is good for everyday use, the strands are not that long, the design is very simple, nothing special.


I decided to try this one because I'm planning to wear this in school. I'd used my Nichido Eyelash Adhesive it costs me 60 Pesos (Php) or $1.33 USD. This is available in all Watsons Nationwide and all Nichido's outlet.

Yes, I know it's small haha.


Left - With lashes / Right- Without

Take Note: My lashes are not yet curled on this picture, the left eye has lashes on it, you can tell that it's very natural, it looks like I put mascara on it to make it longer.


Both lashes applied

My eyes have now lashes on, I was really fascinated and started to fall in love with these babies! For the price of 100 Php I now have these natural looking false lashes, I also looked like I applied black eyeliner on my lids because of the band.



Overall, I love this #216! I haven't tried the #138 but if ever I'm going to try it I will make a blog post for that, I promise!


Thank you for viewing/reading! See you on my next post!


Babushhh! <3




Love,


Michelle


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento