Miyerkules, Nobyembre 19, 2014

Review: FreeBra (Silicone Bra)~




Hi Friends!

Photo from Google.com

Are you having a problem in wearing Backless tops? Dresses? Do you want to wear it but the straps of your bra are visible? You have a backless dress however it is not padded? I have a solution for that!



Tadaaa! Don't worry girls, we have the same problem. I want to wear backless however I'm afraid that my bra straps might be visible, I don't want to wear plastic straps because I don't trust it either. I was looking for this! Thank God I found one! I bought this in Divisoria for the price of 200 pesos (Php) or $ 4.45 (USD).


The packaging is quite simple, there is a plastic on the middle where in you can see the silicone bra. They also have sizes such as A,B,C,D.

Contents: 100% Polyurethane outer covering and filled with 100% Silicone.






At the back are the instructions and suggestions that you need to read before you start using this product.


Instructions for Application:

DO NOT USE moisturizers, perfumes, powders or other skin care products prior to use, as this will reduce the effect of the adhesive.

CLEAN YOUR SKIN Gently clean your chest area with mild soap and water to remove body oil and residue from skin. Dry your skin with a soft towel.

PLACE ONE SIDE ON AT A TIME Stand in front of the mirror. Flip the cup outward while holding the bra cup by the edges with both bands, position the cup to yourdesired breast angle and gently smooth the cup edges firmly to the breast with your fingertips. Repeat the same application on your other breast, being sure both sides are equal in height.

CONNECT THE FRONT CLOSURE Then with both hands on the bra cups press firmly for a few seconds to secure the hold. Now you are ready to enjoy the total freedom and comfort of your Freebra.



- Silicone bra cups with adhesive inside cups, plus front closure for cleavage and lift
- Soft and natural silicone cups that are totally seamless and invisible under sheer clothing
- Self-adhesive cups are WASHABLE, REUSABLE, and easy to care for. Simply clean with soap and water, then air-dry. Once dried, the adhesive regenerates itself
-Choose your TRUE bra cup size when making the purchase.




This is the side of the box, it says that Backless, Invisible, Strapless, Seamless, Low Cut and Magic.



Once I opened the box, this is how it looks like there is a plastic container at the top and bottom to protect the product.



This is how it looks like as I removed the top plastic container, it's in a clear pinky shade. When I touched it I found, it really cute and makes me wanna bite or pinch it all the time. Haha,




This is the bra on the other side, there are plastics that support the adhesive against dirt or dust.


It comes also in clear straps, which is good if you are afraid that the bra might fall. You may put this one for extra protection.



I wore this yesterday, at first I thought it might fall, but I was wrong I wore this for 6 hours and still good and intact, it is not itchy as other people might think. Another thing is you can move freely because there's no pain happening in your chest area because of the wire from a typical bra.

It will also make your breasts more bouncy because there is no wire to support.

When I removed it, it doesn't hurt so much. NO pain at all, just see to it you follow the instructions properly so it will last for the whole day. If you are into hesitation, you may use the clear straps.

So there you have it! I wish you find this helpful, You may buy this in all lingerie shop I guess? Regardless of the brand, so now you can wear Backless dress, especially for the Holidays, Proms, Parties or just a regular day.


Thank you for viewing/reading! See you on my next post!!



Babusshh!! :)



Love,


Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento