Martes, Pebrero 24, 2015

Cough? Sore Throat? Loss of Voice? Try This! PEI PA KOA REVIEW!




Hi everybody!

I was absent in school for 3 days due to my sore throat and fever. >.< I heard this product to the Youtuber I used to watch, and also to my friends. They said that this product works so great and so I gave it a try..



My Mom bought me this Ming's Pei Pa Koa Candies , I prefer the syrup one because I find it more concentrated compare to this candy.. But since it's out of stock, I don't have a choice. :)


This is how it looks like, it's just an ordinary candy but yes, it gives me a relief that what I need.. Example, I'm coughing so hard to death.. I'm just going to eat this candy and VIOLA! lessen the pain and gives me a great relief.. I find this better compare to Strepsils...



This product is made from herbals, so it means its organic.. so there's nothing to worry about harmful chemicals.

My mom bought this for 2 packs for Php 130 or roughly $ 3 USD..

At the back of the packaging says that:

- It has a soothing substance that is used to relieve irritated throat and a medicine that is used to treat coughs, it helps prevent dryness of throat caused by late night's fatigue, excessive smoking and drinking..

(I don't smoke nor drink, I guess I got this sore throat due to my OJT, (shouting the students to keep quiet ) XD

So yes, it's effective to threat the irritated throat. :))

Especially if you find your throat itchy, this one is better to try! :))


Love,


Michelle

12 komento:

  1. Mga Tugon
    1. Meron sa mercury drug store..

      Burahin
    2. Effective po tlga sya. S drugstore po tlga nabibili yan..at pwde rin tingi.pero ako bumili nlng ng balot parang ngkataon my free

      Burahin
  2. Really helped alot! It's a must try ��

    TumugonBurahin
  3. After my surgery i lost my voice.and now already three months but not clear my voice.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Ilan beses pwede sya itake un candy..

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Safe po ba sa buntis ang peipakoa candy ?

    TumugonBurahin
  6. Para sa akin effective sa dry cuogh
    Pag inaatake ako ng ubo. Tsaka ako kumakain nyan..medyo magaan s pakiramdam..at hanggang s nawala ubo ko..

    TumugonBurahin
  7. Safe poba sa buntis yang pel pakoa candy? 23 weeks preggy

    TumugonBurahin