Linggo, Pebrero 1, 2015

My MINI Swimsuit HAUL! ^_^



Hi Lovies!


I'm very excited to share this with you, it's my first time to have this post actually, and also it's my first time to buy these swimsuits.

I bought them in Instagram, the account name is @reafab you may follow here if you want. But I'm not sure if she ships internationally. If you are interested you may contact her :)

She's from Cebu which is quite far from our place but still in the Philippines. That's why the package arrived in 3 days.

She also does Made-to-order (MTO) swimmies, she actually has so many designs to choose from and each swimsuit will cost you only P 270. 00 or roughly $ 6.11 USD, which is really quite cheap compare to other sellers here in Manila that will costs P 450 above per pair or $ 11 USD.

My sister, friends and I bought swimsuits to get the wholesale price and free shipping. I bought 3 pairs of swimmies.

Black / Mint Fringe

This is the first one I bought, it's a fringe mint/ black color that is a tie-knot at the back. All her swimsuits are good for S-M body frame, but if you're size is XS or L, XL you may order the MTO.
About this fringe bandeau.. I'm scared that it might fall when I go to the beach since it doesn't have any straps. haha

Black/White Ruffles

This is my second choice, based on the three swimmies I guess this one is the best swimmie for me, ruffles swimsuits are really cute if you are a flat-chested, the design is also somewhat zebra? It is also tie-knot at the back.

Black , white, coral multiple knots


This is the third swimsuit I got, I love its design because of the multiple knots, of course it gives style and I find it unique, the combination of colors are good especially the coral on the under garment.


Overall, I love these babies!! I want to buy more from her shops, however she has only few designs that are on-hand but different in colors, also most of her on-hand items are only 1 set/pair so once it's sold no more restocking of the item. >.<

But don't worry all her items are in good condition and brand new. It has a good quality and thick cloth, it's also a plus point for me that the padded foams are removable so you can change it whenever you wanted.

I'm now very excited this coming summer, as you all know here in the Philippines we have so many beaches to choose from. That's why I highly recommend my country if you want to have an outing and make yourself tan. :)

Hope you guys enjoy! Thank you for vieiwing!


Love lots,

Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento