Huwebes, Pebrero 5, 2015

Review: Porefect Brush !



Hi Buddies!


I just wanna share this product with you. So if you are suffering from having large pores like I do.. Sometimes when you apply a foundation on your face soap is not enough, there are times that we still need to double wash our face to get rid off any residue.

But don't worry! I have a solution for that and it is "Porefect Brush!"



So this is how it looks like, my sister-in-law just gave this to us and so we gave it a try since I've heard this since before.

It says that this product is really good especially if you have large pores because the micro fiber brush can penetrate in your pores to get rid the residue that your foundation might bring.

We all know that there are foundations that hard to get rid, especially if you don't have a makeup remover. So this one is really a big help.


The brush itself is made up of micro fibers, very thin and smooth it doesn't hurt your face. It also helps you to exfoliate and  can also use this to other parts of your body.


So I'm now going to use this brush.

I'm using this Garnier Pure Active Facial Foam every time I use this brush.

Just wet the brush first and put a small amount of facial foam on it.


Don't apply too much of the soap because pea-sized will go a long way.

Don't forget to wash your face too.


See to it you're using it in a circular motion, don't forget the areas that need to exfoliate the most like our nose, cheeks, or those parts that have large pores and need to be cleansed.


Once you're done you may now wash your brush and let it dry.


You may also hang it if you like.


Overall, my verdict is that...
Yes, it helps me to remove the dirt on my face sometimes soap is really not enough that's why we need something that will help us to eliminate the dirt without hurting ourselves. This is also a travel friendly since it's very small and will fit in our purses. I highly recommend this to you guys. You must try it! :)


So this is my review about the product and also how to use it.


Rating: 4.5/5


Pros:

- Soft on the face
- Easy to use
- Makes my face smooth and clean
- Can use any parts of the body
- Travel friendly


Cons:

- You can buy it online
- Colored soap is not good for this brush


Thank you for viewing, I hope you guys enjoy! :))


Love lots,

Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento