Sabado, Pebrero 21, 2015

Accessories for my Instax Mini 8 ^_^



Hello there guys!

I want to share these stuffs with you so if ever you want to purchase you Instax Camera or buy some accessories of it, you will have an idea about the price. :)

I bought all these stuffs on Instagram the account is : @passiongadgetsph

I ordered this last monday and viola! It arrived last Tuesday, and take note! the package was from Davao, which is really far from our place. The courier is JRS, shipping fee is Php 120, I don't know if they ship internationally, but if you have questions feel free to ask them :) . The transaction is really fast! I thought I would wait 2-3 days before it arrives, but no.. It took only 1 day :))

Clear case for Mini 8

They have different types of cases such as Leather, transparent glow in the dark case and this one. I chose this because I find it really cute and really perfect for travelling, so people could see that you have this cute camera. However, if I'm going to use this somewhere in Manila, I guess it's not advisable.. I prefer the leather one, but for vacation yes, this one is perfect! I bought this for Php 500 or $ 11 USD.

It really protects the camera against dirt and other mini flying objects. haha

Photo stands
These miniature frames for Php 150 / 5 pcs.. Or $ 3.40 / 5pcs USD, It's good to put on your table, so once you are busy doing some paper works and you look at it you can remember those memories you had during that time and you will suddenly smile. :)

More films please!

I also bought films from their shop. My tip for you guys, if you want to buy plenty of films it's better if you buy it online because it's more cheaper compare in malls. BUT! if you're just going to buy 1 pack of it, then check out some of the malls. :))

Their twinpack cost me Php 630 or $ 14 USD.

They also have printed films, I guess they have all the films from simple to colorful ones and also cartoon characters.

Selfie lens / Mirror lens
In Instax 7s and 8, we don't have the so called "selfie or mirror lens" that's why sometimes it's hard to take a picture because we don't know if we're taking it correctly. So we have a solution for that, I bought this for Php 250 or $ 6 USD. They also have different colors depending on the color of your camera.



It also has a zoom in but just a minimal difference.

Film stickers!
They gave me this freebie! Film stickers!

Photo Album
And lastly, if we have Instax see to it that we also have our albums! I bought this in Fujifilm store for Php 30 , or less than a dollar.


Overall, those are accessories for my Mini 8! I really love this camera, and I will not stop spoiling it! haha! thank you and see you on my next blogpost,


love,


michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento