Sabado, Pebrero 14, 2015

How to and Review: Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 in Pink! ^_^



Hi there loves!

Do you want to capture all the memories that you will have? Like, taking selfies with your friends in a wonderful and relaxing place? Yes, you may use your phone but no time to develop the pictures? Do you want to live in a vintage way in saving the memories? Don't worry! Because the Polaroid is back!!! Or shall I say, the Fujifilm Instax Camera is here! Yey!

Packaging itself
This is Instax Mini 8 in Pastel Pink. I've been loving this since last year, but I didn't have enough money to buy it. haha! but now, my eldest brother gave this to me as my graduation gift. yey!

This camera is quiet cheap as what you expected, BUT! The FILMSS!! yes, the films! are really expensive, for 1 pack of it will cost you Php 360. 00 for 10 shots, which is roughly $ 8 .0 USD, the camera (based on my survery) it will cost you Php 3,800 or $ 85 USD.

I chose pink, coz I love pink! so much. <3

Content <3
Inside the box you will have your Instax Camera, Strap, 2pcs AA batteries and Manuals. The films are sold separately.


My brother bought me 1 single pack which contains 10 shots.. and 1 twin pack which contains 20 shots. The twin pack is Php 680, or $16 USD. Imagine, the film is really.... >.<

Rechargeable batteries 
My brother also bought me these rechargeable batteries, since the batteries included are disposable.. He bought this for Php 638 or $ 14 USD.


Tutorial:

So, let's put the batteries first on the side of the camera.



Then application of the film.

How single pack looks like

How twin pack looks like


Let's now open the back part of the camera
Okay, so let's now open the back part of our camera, you will see there the yellow line on the camera, you will notice that the cartridge also has that yellow line, so you're just going to connect it with each other.

Don't expect too much about the size of the film, it's just a credit card size photos. If you want to have a bigger photo, you may try their Instax Wide :)


As you unpacked the film, this is the how it looks like, covered with somewhat aluminum foil.


Connecting the yellow line: See to it you aligned it in this way..


Let's now turn our camera, by pressing the lower right part of it. once we pressed it the lens will automatically pulled out and if we want to turn off our camera we just need to push the lens and bang, it's now off. :)


You also have this setting area, in which helps you to identify which setting you need to, for example we have for sunny, cloudy, etc.. and their newest setting is the high key which is applicable if you want to experiment something.

See to it that where the lights on, the point is also on that part.. like what's on the picture..

If the light and the point part is not align, it will have different effects on the film. It may result to a very light shot, or blurred, dark and etc.. So see to it to put the point part where the light is.

S vs. 10

I actually don't know what is the meaning of "S", as well as other people who have instax don't know it.. Hmm. anyway, "s" means you don't have films left, so you need to change it already..


Once you changed the cartridge, the first item that will appear is NOT a film, so don't panic if you're not able to capture something.. it's just a protection of the remaining films you have. Because the films are very sensitive in lights.

Once this protector appeared, the "10" now will come out. Instead of "S" it will now become "10" means you have 10 films left.. and so on..

My first shot <3
Let's now take our first shot! Yiieee!


Waiting the color to develop! <3 DON'T SHAKE THE FILM .. It's a big NO NO!!! because there are chemicals in it, if you shake it the color will not as bright as what you expected. This instax is different from the vintage polaroid that needs to shake the film to develop the photo easily..

My first photo <3
Yey! I love it! I super duper mega ultra tera love it! <3 I've been wanting this since before, and finally! I have it. It's really perfect for this coming summer.. or any events that you'll have.

I highly recommend this to all people, especially if you want to preserve the memories you have. As I noticed, phones are fine, but sometimes we really want to see developed photos and it makes us happy again, photos are better than seeing it on our phone.

Also, protect your films from XRAYs.. hmm, I have a problem about that.. what if I travel out of the country? Is it safe to travel? the films? Hmm..


Rating: 4.5/5

Pros:

- Many colors to choose from
- Travel friendly
- Capture every memories
- has different settings
- easy to use
- easy to find

Cons:

- The films are quiet expensive, but it's fine.. coz you don't need an ink to develop the photos. <3 just save every film. don't take selfies every time.


My verdict: I highly recommend this! :)) I have nothing to say, PERIOD! <3


Hope you guys enjoy.. and have fun!


Love,

Michelle


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento