Martes, Marso 3, 2015

Review: Nichido Final Powder in Creamy Glow





Hi there everyone!

Are you looking for a finishing powder that does not have any coverage? I recommend this to you! This is Nichido Final Powder , they have many shades to choose from but I chose Creamy Glow because it's the one who is closest to my skin color.


This is the packaging looks like, it costs me Php 150 or roughly $ 3.40 USD, which is really affordable.


For the price of Php 150.00 1 tub is full of finishing powder, you can use this for a long period of time. It also weighs 25g of the product.

Swatch of Creamy Glow
I apply small amount and really goes a long way. You don't have to worry that this powder will make your face whiter and also don't expect that this powder will conceal the blemishes you have.


Overall, this powder is really good to set your makeup especially if you don't have enough money to buy expensive setting powders, it doesn't have any pungent smell which is good.

1 tub is full of powder so it means that you really paid for the product not for the packaging as other makeups do, it is available in Watsons, SM Department Store .


Rating: 5/5

Pros:

- Easy to find
- 1 container can be used for a long period of time
- Only use to set the makeup
- No mysterious smell
- Available locally
- Affordable
- 5 shades to choose from
- Puff included
- doesn't cake with foundation

Cons:

- None so far


* I highly recommend this to everyone! Especially people who are still beginners in makeup like me, and want to invest some products for themselves.

Thank you for viewing/reading! :))


love,

michelle

2 komento:

  1. I've been wanting this since I saw this at Watson, thank you for the review. Will surely get one when I drop by at SM 😊

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I've been wanting this since I saw this at Watson, thank you for the review. Will surely get one when I drop by at SM 😊

    TumugonBurahin