Sabado, Disyembre 20, 2014

St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub (Prevents Blemishes and Minimizes Pores)



Are you suffering from large pores? Blackheads and whiteheads? Even blemishes? If yes, then we have the same problem, that's why this product captured my attention and decided to buy one to test it out.

St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub 170g

I bought this in Watsons for Php 197. 00 or approx. USD 4. 40 . I don't know if it's cheap or expensive. But anyway, the product contains 170g they also have the smaller container 28g but the price is Php 187. 00 therefore I bought the bigger container since I will just add Php 10. 00.








At the back of the packaging you will see some information about the product. It also says that the exfoliation factor is in deep, which is a deep cleansing product to remove all the oils/ dirt/ bacteria on your face.



There are also Warnings/ Directions how to use/ Purpose/ and many more. This is made by Unilever, but as I read other comments, other countries such us US have St. Ives products that are made by St. Ives Laboratories not Unilever and it is more effective compare the St.Ives of Unilever, but we'll see.

The scent of this is sooo amazing! I really love it, very refreshing.. It's hard to describe the smell of an Apricot since we don't have it here in the Philippines, but it's just the smell of a soap? or a night cream? I forgot but the smell is familiar. Don't worry the smell is really good, you will love it as well.




Can you see the beads? Based from the facial scrubs I used before, the beads were not like this. This St.Ives really has big beads really good to scrub all over your face. It doesn't melts easily as other scrubs do. Like Pond's, etc..



It is Oil-Free Salicylic Acne Medication and has 100% Natural Exfoliants. Sulfate Free and Paraben Free.

See the huge beads?

Time to exfoliate my nose! To remove blackheads from forming :)

After I washed my face with this product, it became so soft and smooth, I love the result. The beads were not painful as what you think, still tolerable. On the back of the packaging it says that you can use this one to three times a day but when dryness occur you may use this once a day or every other day.

But since it is a scrub, I don't recommend to use it once a day or every other day, maybe twice a week is fine.

Also, this product will help you to prevent blemishes and it minimizes pores as well. I hope it will work because I really need to treat those problems on my face.

After you clean your face by the use of facial wash or any facial cleansers. It is time to use this product on your face. So don't be confused about Facial Wash and Facial Scrub.


Rating: 4.5/5 (I'm still observing this product)

Pros:

- The smell is good
- Beads don't melt easily
- Does its job.
- It's just really a face scrub not a facial wash
- Packaging wise
- Available in Watsons and other Department Stores
- Available in 5 selections depends on the skin type you have

Cons:

- It's quite expensive



Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog! See you on my next post! Love,love,love!!



Michelle, 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento