Lunes, Disyembre 29, 2014

Let's pray for Air Asia Flight QZ8501~


I just heard this news to my friend that lives in Indonesia, this is about a plane that was missing since yesterday morning. It is Air Asia Flight QZ8501, the plane took off Surabaya Juanda International Airport around 6:30am (Singapore Time). This plane is going to Singapore, the travel time is roughly 45 minutes, after few minutes the pilot of the plane requested to fly at 38,000 feet to avoid clouds due to some wheather disturbances.




I felt really sad about what happened, especially the plane has 162 passengers including the staffs, most of them are Indonesians. Based on the news I've read in Google, some of them are people who will be married soon, fiances, and etc.. When I've read the article, I experienced goose bumps.



Let's pray for them guys, especially my viewers in Singapore. I'm still here in Singapore and waiting for some news. I hope the plane will now find by the rescuers.

According to BBC News the plane must be "at the bottom of the sea" . But we're still hoping..

I know prayers would help a lot, whether we have different religions, I guess that is the only thing we can give as of now.


Love,

Michelle 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento