Sabado, Disyembre 27, 2014

Tutorial: How I Fill-in My Brows!



I have here some quick tips on how to fill-in your brows! Especially for beginners, so stay back and relax. :)


You will be needing the following:

- Eyebrow Pencil/ Powder/ Gel (depends on your preference)
- Spooly brush/ eyebrow brush/ angled brush (depends on your preference)
- Concealer (optional)


I'm using my Nichido Eyebrow Pencil in Brown, I have a blogpost about this product you may check it out. http://michveesjourney.blogspot.com/2014/11/review-nichido-eyebrow-pencil-in-brown.html

Also I will use my Spooly brush from my Easy Drawing Eyebrow Pencil.


Okay, so the first thing you need to do to fill-in your brows is to outline it. See to it that you outline your brows correctly.

Brow Outline

Once you're done outlining your brow, you put some amount of pencil or powder on the mid to tail area and start brushing. NOTE: Don't put too much of the product on the brow head because it must be the lightest part of your brow. While the mid to tail must be the medium to dark color.

In outlining, you can create Arches that you want, whether it is High Arch, or just simple brows, straight brows like Koreans do.



I'm using this brush from Etude House, this is the only brush I use for everyday.


VIOLA! You will have a perfect brow shape! Then proceed to the next brow.



Again, start outlining then once finished you may now start brushing it. I prefer brushing the middle first up to tail then the last would be the brow head since that is the hardest part to do.




I also don't know why my face looks like this. Haha, anyway. If you want to achieve a very neat looking brows, you may highlight them by the use of a matte white eye shadow or just a concealer, put that on your brow bone. It is optional.


Hope this tutorial helps you to fill-in your brows especially for beginners! I hope you guys enjoy! Thank you for reading! Love,love,love!!


Stay Tuned on how I groom my brows! See you Friends! :*



Michelle,

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento