Sabado, Disyembre 20, 2014

I Michelle's Photography I



I started to love Photography during my college days, like taking selfies and other stuffs. But I wasn't able to take photos like a professional. I don't know why. As time goes by, I started to capture photos by learning how to focus some stuffs and I started to love it! I felt that I'm now a professional. Haha! I have sample photos that I've taken.

We all know that taking photos are very important because it helps us to capture the important happenings in our lives. If ever we are not able to remember those events through pictures we are able to see vividly what happened and able to laugh again.





This is my sample photo, from our backyard. As you can see on my previous blog post about St. Ives, I decided to put the product on the plant so it will have an extra design, and so I decided to take a picture of this flower. Very simple yet the beautiful.





Another flower, I love how my camera focuses on the object I want. The camera that I'm using is just an ordinary DigiCam. It is Canon Powershot A2200 HD in Red.

The price of this camera was around Php 5000, it is not expensive as other cameras. But right now you can buy this for Php 3000? I guess. Because it's been 2 years since we bought this. 



St. Ives Apricot Scrub

This is St. Ives Apricot Scrub, together with the flower. This photo is very basic, bare with me.. But even it's just a normal photo, I highly appreciate it, it's already once of my masterpieces. :)


How about yours? Feel free to post any pictures or masterpieces you have. I will of course appreciate it. Can't wait to see them. Thank you Guys! :)



Michelle,

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento