Huwebes, Pebrero 19, 2015

Review: Nichido Minerals Precise Eye Pencil in Chestnut



Hi there loves!


We all know that girls can't live the house without filling in their brows.. Am I right? Or it's just my opinion? Haha, but anyway... I just want to share this with you my new eyebrow pencil.

As you all know, I've been a fan of Nichido cosmetics since before, their products are really affordable yet quality approved!

I also did a review about their eyebrow pencil, and now I'm going to have another review about this Mineral Precise Eye Pencil in Chestnut . I guess this pencil is really popular that makes me intrigue to have it.



This is how it looks like, it's just an ordinary eyebrow pencil but the pencil itself is came from ordinary wood that make this product called "minerals" ? . There are 3 or 4 shades to choose from if I'm not mistaken.


I chose the shade of Chestnut, since it's the most popular shade (Filipina skin tone XD) .


I bought this in Watsons for Php 138. 00 or $ 3 USD,


So let's not apply it: On blending the product, choose your best brush. Either spooly or angled or the normal eyebrow brush which I prefer to use.


My bare brows are ready to be filled! :))



TADAAA!!! Hey! it's not the pimple I'm showing huh.. it's my brows! haha. sorry for that pimple on my forehead.. anyway, it complements on my skin tone and my hair color.

It also looks natural on me since I have a brown black hair. The product is very easy to blend because it's very waxy.. so see to it you outline your brows perfectly because sometimes it's hard to erase if the product is waxy..

As I noticed, small amount goes a long way, if you apply too much of the product you will have very thick brows which is not advisable.

I guess 1 pencil can lasts up to 2 months or so? because you just really need to apply small amount of it. :)) at the same time the price is really affordable.


Rating: 5/5

Pros:

- Easy to find
- Many shades to choose from (good for filipina skin tone)
- affordable
- easy to blend
- small amount goes a long way
- no pungent smell
- water proof


Cons:

- None so far :)


Overall, I recommend this to all ladies, it's cheap but I assure you that the product will meet your standards! :))

Thank you for viewing/reading. Hope you guys enjoy!


Love,

Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento