Huwebes, Pebrero 26, 2015

Review: EB Advance BB Cream in Whitening (Oriental)


Hi there!

Are you looking for a BB cream that is affordable? Let me share this with you, this is a local brand so it's available locally whether in Mercury, Watsons, 7/11, SM Dept. Store, Robinsons, etc. 

BB cream is like a liquid formula, other people might think it's the same with foundation, maybe at some point, yes? BB means Blemish Balm , so I believe it will cover my blemishes? We'll see.

Packaging of EB Advance BB cream
This product costs me Php 220.00 or around $ 5 USD , it weighs 50ml of the product which is quiet big compare to other bb creams out there.
They also have 2 variants and 2 shades only. The first shade is this one, Oriental (Whitening) and the second one is Natural (Anti-Wrinkle) .

Oriental has a yellow undertone which is good for Asian skin, while Natural has somewhat pink undertone.

The smell is addicting for me, sounds ridiculous? But yeah, it's like I've smelled this before, but still tolerable maybe if you are very sensitive in smell you will not able to like it.

Swatch of EB Advance BB cream in Oriental
Like what I've said, it has a yellow undertone, and once you blend it see to it you keep on blending  because the formula dries very quick. On the photo above, I had a swatch of lipstick then I blended the BB cream and so the lipstick swatch was concealed.

I started to apply it on the right side of my face (left side on the picture), and see the before and after of it.

Can you spot the difference? the other side covered some of my blemishes, under eye circles and gives me a bit matte finish.


Final look!
This is my final look, maybe my face was a bit white due to the powder I'd used, but anyway I'm liking it, at the same time the longer you have it, the better the result. It will turn to a somewhat dewy finish? Which adds a glowing effect on your face. Also, it really matches on the color of my neck so I don't need to do the 1 shade darker idea.


Rating: 4.5/5

Pros:

- longevity is good; your face might oil up but once you blot it the BB cream is still there 
- covers a bit but not too much; it clears my redness ; light-medium coverage
- Yellow undertone which is good for Filipinos
- Affordable and easy to find
- Easy to blend; gives you a matte finish but later will become somewhat dewy
- The smell doesn't bother me (though other people might hate the smell)
- big tube ; 50ml for a bb cream
-travel friendly

Cons:

- only 2 shades are available
- no expiration date
- the smell? it's hard to describe but it smells like a medicine?

Overall, like what I've said above... I'm liking it, and a lot of people notice the radiance of my face, it's very affordable, however. I've read other reviews that they experienced breakouts after few days of using the said product. Maybe you must try the tester first then if you didn't have any reactions after few hours or so, then try to grab one. 

The formula for me is quiet thick, but still easy to blend and feels nothing on your face. It's thick but not as thick as other foundations. Still manageable, my face still breathes. 

I highly recommend this to everybody that even the brand is local still has a good quality. Thumbs up!


love,


michelle



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento