Miyerkules, Disyembre 3, 2014

My life as a Teacher


Hi Friends!

I want to share something with you, I've been quiet busy for these past few days because I have already my OJT (On the Job Training). As far as you know friends, I am taking up Secondary Education, right now I'm a Student Teacher in one of the public schools in my city.

It is my first time to be here, I thought I would be assigned in my Alma Mater, I felt quiet sad and frustrated. My first week was not that bad nor good.

Then I asked my students about their previous topic, they were in Adverbs and Adjectives. However, they kept on saying that the Adverb on the sentence that I gave was 'We' then I asked them if they discussed the Parts of Speech like the Nouns, Pronouns, and they answered me in a sad face.

Now I realized why God assigned me to this school, because my students expecting so much from me. I know God is good. However, since they are 9th Grader and already matured there are times that they are very noisy and wild. Though that is the life of High School Students..

I also felt bad when some of the students asked me a question and I wasn't able to answer it. I felt so stupid and bad about myself.  Anyway, I still love this profession, I just always tell myself that 'why I am here? God gave me a purpose isn't it? ' and by that it makes me stronger.

I just want to share this with you guys. Teaching is not an easy profession, or shall I say it is not really a profession it's actually a calling.. Because you will be needing tons and tons of patience to face all your students, and yes the quotation is true that there would be no Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers when there is no Teacher.

I know the salary is not that high, but you have plenty lovable students. You actually touch their lives to become a better individual in the future.

Also, my motto in life is that.. Teaching is not about letting your students graduated from their schools, or having a diploma or certificate. But letting them apply what they have learned from you, and that's  effective teaching comes in.



Hope you guys enjoy reading my story. Godbless love lots!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento