Martes, Nobyembre 25, 2014

Review: Nichido Eyebrow Pencil in Brown~



Hi Friends!


Without brows, we feel incomplete? Do you agree? Yes? No? Maybe? I don't understand?


Do you want to fill in your brows but don't have enough money to buy pencils/powders? There's nothing worry because you can fill in your brows now! Through this! Nichido Eyebrow Pencil in Brown.

I know that most of us girls cannot go outside without brows. Makeup Gurus said that eyes are the soul, and eyebrows are the window. Uhhh, Did I say it right? :O


Nichido Eyebrow Pencil


This is the product that I'm talking about, I've been using Eyebrow Pencils since before but I noticed that pencils are quite expensive, I'm on a budget yet cannot leave my brows plain, and so I found this product in Watsons and guess what? It's only 36.50 Pesos (Php) or $ 0. 81 (Usd) isn't that cheap? So I bought it and gave it a try.

This is a manual pencil, which needs to be sharpened, it's not that big as well. I guess it's half of a regular pencil.



Swatch at the back of my hand
My hair is brown black, I have dark brown eyes. I guess this color is good on me. Though they don't have a tester and the packaging was sealed. This product has only 2 shades, the brown and the black one.


I like the formula of this because it is not that creamy or waxy, It is also easy to apply and easy to blend with a brush.


I observed that it has the same shade as my Etude House Easy Brow Pencil in the shade of No.1 Dark Brown.

Using Nichido's Eyebrow Pencil in Brown


The color is not that vibrant and it really matches on my hair color. Now, I'm complete. :)

We must look first what hair color we have before choosing the right shade, to make it more natural and to emphasize the real beauty of our brows.



Rating: 4.5/5


PROS:

- Affordable
- Easy to find
- Easy to blend
- Good formula
- No smell at all
- Can use for a long time
- Not easy to break


CONS:

- No brush included




Hope this review might be helpful!



Thank you for viewing/reading, see you on my next blog post! :)




Babusshhhh!




Love,


Michelle

1 komento:

  1. I want to purchase one nichido eyebrow and eyeliner with brush hazelnut. I don’t know where to buy it

    TumugonBurahin