Biyernes, Nobyembre 21, 2014

Review: Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in Cherry Bomb~




Hi  Friends!

I have here my new review about this Wet N Wild Megalast lipstick in Cherry Bomb. I started to love this lipstick when I was looking for a perfect dupe for Mac Diva.

We all know that Mac is really that expensive so if we're on a budget, perfect dupe is a must.

I want to have Mac Diva so badly because I want the color of a reddish-brown in somewhat a plum color. At the same time this shade is perfect for -Ber months.




I bought this online for the price of 185 Pesos (Php) or $ 4.11 (Usd). Yes, it's expensive because they need to pay for the tax, yet I guess it costs only a dollar in the US? But compare this to Malls that will cost you 299.00 Pesos (Php) or $ 6.64 (Usd), then I prefer buying it online to save more money.


Packaging: Since the price is really that cheap, there's nothing to assume regarding on the packaging itself. It's just a very simple packaging with a plain cap and has the brand on it. The cap tends to get dirt from the lipstick that's why sometimes you need to clean the cap if you have time, or if it's fine with you seeing the cap like that then it depends on you.

Smell/Scent: For me it smells like a cola, I don't know if you smell it the same but it doesn't have a pungent smell which is good for a drugstore lipstick.

Characteristics: This lipstick is Matte and it says to stay for at least 4 hours, maybe without drinking or eating? But because the color is dark and hard to rid off, it stays for me for at least 5-6 hours. But if I just use it as stain, then it stayed for like 3-4 hours.

It is Matte but it's very creamy, a plus point for me. Because other Matte lipsticks tend to mattify your lips and make it chapped, but this Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick is moisturizing your lips and since it has a matte property it will last for hours.

I guess this brand has 26 shades? So there's a lot to choose from.

I have here my swatch at the back of my hand, the left is 1 layer and when I wiped it off that's how it looks like. Since I chose a deep color it leaves a stain. Stain is good if ever you cannot wear a dark lip color. Or if you are shy to wear it.


The top left picture is my bare lips, super pale. then the top right: I put 1 coat of the lipstick, it's very pigmented you all need a 1 glide to see the true color of it. Then the left bottom picture is the second layer, as you can see it looks really a Mac Diva, 2 coats are good if you want to achieve a deep - vampy color, and the last photo (Sorry about the caption) that is when I wiped off the lipstick, it leaves a stain like a light pink to fuchsia color. I used the stain if ever I go to school then apply just a bit of lipstick for the desired color.


Mac Diva (Photo from Google.com)

This is Mac Diva, so for the price of $ 16 (Usd)? But you can get the same color, same quality I guess for the price of 185.00 Pesos (Php) then why not?



Overall my rating for this is : 4.5/5

This is a great drugstore brand. Highly recommend to everyone, especially if you are looking for a Matte finish yet non-drying.


If you are interested you may buy this lipstick at: https://www.facebook.com/BeautyLiciousDeals18


Pros:

- Affordable (online)
- Many sellers online
- Many shades to choose from
- Matte yet creamy
- Stays for long hours
- Doesn't have pungent smell

Cons:

- The packaging itself




Thank you for viewing/reading! I hope this help you a lot! :*


Babusshhh!!



Love,



Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento