Lunes, Nobyembre 10, 2014

My Fall Makeup Look 2014!


Hi there guys! It's been a while since I haven't make a blog, but now I want to share to you my Fall Makeup Look!

I was very intrigue with this kind of look, since this season is more on a Vampy shade of lipsticks or just a nude one. Since Philippines didn't have this fall season, it makes me motivated to do this tutorial.


This is where I get the idea

So Basically, Fall look in other countries is the time where you put vampy lipsticks, either dark plum or brownish red, or maybe a black one.




This is my eye-make-up tutorial. (Sorry because it's not yet perfect, I'm not yet a professional.)
So I just tried it, and honestly, it's so hard to blend the eye shadow without having a blending brush.

So the No.1 is just a bare face, then I applied a yellow eye shadow on the eyes, then I put a violet on my crease area and v-area, I chose violet so it will match on my lips. Then I draw a wing on my eyes, I applied falsies on each half of my eye, then do my lips.

I also do contouring, blushing, and curling my lashes.


And here's my final look! <3


On my lips, I have the perfect dupe of Mac Diva which is Wet N Wild Megalast lipstick in Cherry Bomb 918D.  I super love it!



Products used:

- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Sand Beige
- Maybelline New York Clear Smooth All in one Shine-free cake powder in Nude Beige
- Etude House Drawing Eyebrow in No.1 Dark Brown
- Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Vibrant Spice
- Avon Glimmersticks eye liner in Blackest Black
- Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler
- Avon Face Pearls
- Nichido Eyeshadow in Black Pearl
- Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in Cherry Bomb
- Falsies
- Nichido Eyelash Glue



Thank you! Hope you Guys enjoy! Love,love,love!



Love,


Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento