Linggo, Setyembre 21, 2014

WTH: What The "Hoax" (Cosmic Rays Issue)




Couple of days ago, there was a text message that made the whole country alert! Guess what was it? Well, it was about "Comic Rays Radiation". At first, once you read the message you will shock and don't know what to do especially it was stated that it came from BBC News, and other text says it came from PAG-ASA (Weather Forecast in the Philippines).


Photo from Google


This is the actual text message it's very detailed isn't it? However the annoying thing is that it's a chain message. Like, spread this message bla bla.. pass this to other people you may know.


I searched it on Google, and it was said that this issue was first disseminated during 2008, Imagine, it's been 6 years and people still trying to make this issue popular for once again..


I also found in one website says that this issue is just a "Hoax" (wow big word). I searched it on my dictionary and found the meaning, now I'm comfortable enough to sleep. The meaning is : deceive or trick somebody as a joke.

Therefore, it is not an object. I see...

So I posted on my Facebook and asked about this, whether it is true or not.. Then my friend commented "what will fall under Earth?" and someone commented again and said "Hoax will fall" and I was like (sigh *.*) I searched it again on the dictionary if there's another meaning of Hoax, however I wasn't able to find one. Therefore the only meaning is to deceive or trick other people. Whew.. Haha..


So yeah. But you know what. I also turned off my phone and gadgets. Coz whether it is true or not " I was scared, really scared" and I don't wanna die yet. haha..


So that's it. Lesson learned: Don't believe in text messages okay?



Godbless guys!



Love,


Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento