Miyerkules, Enero 28, 2015

It's THANKIES Time!


Hi my little buddies!


Every end of the month I will give thanks to those countries who viewed me the most!

And today's winners are:

TEN TENENENNN!!!!



CONGRATULATIONS!

The first place again.. is SINGAPORE! with 48 pageviews! Yey! You won plenty of hugsss and kisses. Haha..

Second place is my origin... PHILIPPINES! with 28 pageviews! Congratulations you won plenty of hugs!! *HUUUGGGGS***

Lastly, UNITED STATES! with 16 pageviews! Yay! Don't worry you still won some kisses. *KIIISSSS*..


And followed by Brazil and France with 2 pageviews. Yay! You won a smile from me. * :) *


followed by: Canada, Germany, Indonesia, India and Netherlands! Yay! You still won a wink from me! :) * WINNNKKK*


Thank you everybody for viewing me, I know I'm not a perfect blogger but still you supported me. I guess this is the second time when Singapore and United States are in my list. Thank you. :)

I know sometimes my grammar isn't good but as long as the thought is there, haha.. still you appreciate who I am. :)


For my country, thank you for spending ample of time reading/viewing my blog. I really appreciate it..


I hope until my last post you're still with me :)...

Godbless everybody! ^^,



Thank you and Love lots!!


Love,

Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento