Biyernes, Enero 16, 2015

How to: Groom Your Eyebrows!



Hi Buddies!

I have here my quick tips on how to groom your brows. Some of us knew that grooming our brows are just basically plucking the hair that grows. Unfortunately, it's not only about that.. Let me show you how I do it.


First, you will need the following items:

- A pair of Tweezers

- A pair of Scissors

- Eyebrow Brush

- Eyebrow Pencil/ Powder


First Step: Plucking



Look for the growing hair especially on the bottom and upper part of the brow. You may outline your brows like what other people do.



You may now start plucking the hair. Start on the lower then upper part.

Tip: If you can't tolerate the pain, you may put an ice on your brows to make it numb.



Second Step: Trimming




Once you're done ridding the hair, you may now get your eyebrow brush and brush your brows upward ( like on the picture ). Then get your scissors to cut the hair.



It will be look like this. Short and clean... Once your brows are already groomed you will now start filling it in. See to it that you don't over cut the hair.


Step Three: Outlining and Filling




I'm using my Nichido's Eyebrow Pencil in Brown. Like on my previous blog post, you need to outline your brows first before filling it in.



Once were done, you may now start filling the center until the tail of the brow and you may now start blending it.

If you want to make an arch, if will fall under the outlining procedure. If you want to do a high arch, or soft arch.






TADAAA!!!.. Applying a concealer or highlighter on your brow bone is optional. Depends on your preference, but for me I don't apply such.. :)


Hope this tutorial might help you, especially for beginners. Because I also noticed other girls that they have long eyebrow hair which I think is not appropriate.. So it's very important to pluck the hair at the same time you trim it.

Thank you for viewing! Hope you guys enjoy!


Love,


Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento