Miyerkules, Enero 28, 2015

Review: The House of Silvanas!




Hi My Little Buddies Lovies!


Uhmmm.... If you are a Filipino, you must try this! Or shall I say, I knew you've tried this already.. Like, eating Silvanas? or Sansrival Cake?

However, if you are not a Filipino, I highly recommend this to everyone! It's a must try once you visit my country (Philippines!).


THIIISSS ISSS!!!




SILVANAS! From THE HOUSE OF SILVANAS BAKESHOP ; I bought this in Robinson's Magnolia since it is the nearest mall that has this shop. For a piece it will cost you P 24.00 or roughly half of a USD.

As you all know, Silvanas is a frozen cookie made from a layer of buttercream sandwiched between two cashew-meringue  wafers coated with cookie crumbs.

Meringue is something sweet that melts in your mouth. So basically, the most popular flavor of Silvanas is "Buttercream" but nowadays we have different flavors to choose from such as Pandan, Mango, Strawberry, Mocha and Chocolate. However, Buttercream is my favorite one. <3

1 dozen of Silvanas costs me P 288. 00 or roughly $ 7 USD , it's quiet pricey but I can assure you that the price is really worth it.



I've tried so many silvanas already, but this one is the best. For some reasons.... The first reason is, this is originated from Silvanas Capital of the Philippines? If I'm not mistaken, which is Dumaguete City! The owner of this shop "The house of Silvanas" is the mother-in-law of the most popular "Sansrival Bakeshop" in Dumaguete City, where you can buy the most delicious silvanas (Based on my survey).

Secondly, it's very tasty. Unlike other silvanas that I've tried I don't actually taste the cashew.. I only tasted the butter. It feels like you're eating an oil and yet the price is higher than this one.



As I took my first bite.. Aww.. I'm so speechless, I love it and I will not stop buying this dessert, I know you will love it too! The taste of buttercream with cashew is just so perfect, it melts in my mouth yet you can still chew it. I know it's hard to explain the taste and the texture, but arghh.. Just come here in Philippines so you could taste it. haha! JK. :))

Also, since it's very easy to melt you need to keep it in frozen to maintain the desired taste.


Rating: 5/5

Pros:

-  Perfect taste
- Worth the price
- Very tasty
- Packaging is good


Cons:

- Hard to find



Hope you guys crave with this review! I mean, hope you guys Enjoy with this review! haha!


Love,


Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento