Huwebes, Enero 8, 2015

Back to Reality.


Hi there guys! Another story of mine again, let's skip the reviews for a while. So yeah, I went back to the Philippines last January 6, 2015. The flight was good, we experienced just a mild turbulence. Then on January 7th I started to go to school again, to teach of course. (Back to reality, the vacay is now over) T.T

I had fun in Singapore, we also went to Malaysia since it's just very near in SG, and btw, we watched the fireworks display in Marina Bay Sands, I'm going to upload a picture of it. So yes, we went to Malaysia, spent couple of hours., We found out that those goods are quite expensive than Singapore,. Hmm.. And I also noticed the huge difference when it comes to the place itself lol. It's like I'm in PH again haha.

Singapore is really a good country, I want to go there again but like what I've said.. I must have a work so I can earn lots of money so once I'm already there I can now buy things that I want. Haha

Anyway, another thing.. About Air Asia plane crashed., my friend told me (the one who said the news to me) that the friend of his friend was on that plane.. And I realized, very small world. I also noticed based on the articles and news I've read.. People in Indonesia didn't blame any.. They only said that.. If its time already, maybe it is time.. God will decide, because he just gave the body to us, and now we will return it again to him... I realized that.. Yes, they have a point.. We all know that accident is really an accident we should not blame anyone. We must thank God (or whoever your God is) to the memories and happiness that the person brought to us. I know it's difficult to move on.. But I know we will overcome it soon. Just enjoy life and always be optimistic.

Hey wait! You know what, I bought in SG some Peperos! Nothing, I just wanna share this with you guys. Coz here Pepero is quite expensive T.T i don't know why, that't why when I saw Pepero sale in ShengSiong Supermarket I decided to buy it. 5 pcs for $ 3.95 dollars!  I saved $ 2.. I don't know why Philippines don't have this kind of promotion. Yay.. T.T

That's all for today, see you on my next post! Love,love! 😊

Michelle,






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento