Linggo, Enero 11, 2015

Food Review: NongShim Shin Ramyun Noodle Soup



Hi Guys!

Are you fond of eating spicy food? Noodles? Then this noodle soup is perfect for you. Especially for asian viewers that I have, this noodle is a MUST TRY!


THISSSSSS ISSSS!!!!

Shin Ramyun in Gourmet Spicy


I don't know if you've seen this already, but yea. Basically, it's just a noodle soup, the packaging is bigger than the ordinary noodles that we've seen in a market. I also saw this in Singapore but 1 pack consists of 5 individually wrapped noodles, (In which.. I know I cannot eat all of it.)

This noodle is a Korean brand, so we all know that Koreans love spicy food.. or even Chinese people, I guess?

Then when I came back here in Philippines, I saw this in Robinsons Supermarket , they sell individual noodles, and yes.. I bought one for myself and it costs me Php 45.50 and so I gave it a try.

Before I purchased this product, I've read so many reviews and all the reviews were positive. I also saw other photos from Instagram that they hoard a lot of this noodle. Woww..




So inside you will have the noodle (in circle ). Sorry I'm not able to take a shot of it, then this Vegetable flake and Powder Soup. You're going to put them together with the noodle in a pot.


So once you're done. You may now take your bowl and .. TAAADDDAAAA!



Ready to eat! Yummy! Based on the review and based on my brother, this noodle is better if you put an egg on it to balance the spiciness..

ERMMM.....


I don't know what to say... IT'S VERY SPICCYY!!!!! >.<
THE EGG DIDN'T WORK! OR, It worked but just a bit? HAHA!

I'm not able to finish this noodle coz I can no longer take it! My mouth is hurting and I started to sweat. hahaha This noodle is so spicyy, gosh.. I always eat spicy food, I love to put hot sauce on my pizza and etc.. I don't know.... I just can't tolerate the spiciness. >.<

ALSO, I'm not able to taste it. Since I can only taste and feel my burning mouth. >.<



OVERALL, This Shin Ramyun is good. Especially if you really eat and fond of spicy food. A lot of people love this and based on the survey in Korea, this noodle is the best seller among all noodles they have. This brand also exports to 80 countries? If I'm not mistaken.


Will I repurchased again? I want.. but like what I've said this noodle is only good for people who are really immune to spicy foods.





I don't have any negative comments about this product.. OH! Yes, I have one.. the CALOOORRIEESS!! Imagine, 1 noodle consists of 510 CALORIES!? haha gosh, After you eat this you need to work out! Aside from that, no more..  Two Thumbs-Up for me! :)


Love,


Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento