Linggo, Agosto 31, 2014

Anniversary Gift: A Pinky Promise




My Boyfriend and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary last August 2014. We exchange letters and he gave me this poem, well. Since before I observed that he has a talent on writing such.


As all you know, we just met in an online game and it was Ragnarok Online it was February 2010, I was 4th year high school and he was 3rd year college in UST. We met in a mall somewhere in Marikina and I can still see vividly what had happened during that time. It was epic actually.


Since I'm already graduating during that time, I took my entrance exam in UE. I passed and studied there for 1 year. We always see each other in LRT Legarda station, we had lunch together. Sometimes he will join me until LRT Katipunan station and will get back to Legarda to come to his school.


Now he is working, and I'm soon to be graduated in my college. 4 years had passed and we're still counting.


The Plan
By: MCT

Once there was a man;
who thought he's got none to lose.
but there was a plan,
and it seems he's got no clues.

To meet, she found him.
he was lost and can't be found
but she did find him
running, confused...like hound,

All he wanted was,
to find the right path in life.
but it came to pass..
instead, he found a fruit...ripe,

His heart starts to beat.
and there she was to keep it..
slowly and slowy,
they fallen in love deeply.

There comes some problems
they knew it could come to them
they surely stayed strong,
and they lasted for so long..

And until the end,
they treat each other, a friend..
who could never leave,
and see the others grieve..




The first time I've read this poem. I cried, (well I'm easy to cry and very sensitive to everything). This poem has a matching drawing. The drawing is a pinkie promise however since the paper is small he wasn't able to draw the other hand. We always do that thing, haha. Maybe because pink is my favorite color. But anyway, the poem has a very deep meaning. We undergone so many challenges, there was a point that he cried in front of my mother because we broke up for some reasons.



There are times that you don't have to give a very expensive gift. Actually you will more appreciate things if he/she did it with all his/her heart, without the essence of money. Gift is not about money, it's the effort that counts. At the same time, I want us to preserve the significance of "love letter" because I guess only few people are still doing it nowadays. 



Love,


Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento