Lunes, Agosto 25, 2014

Food 101: New Trends in Food



Based on my observation, fast food is no longer popular here in the Philippines compared before. Because there are many stores already that offer instant food yet healthy, affordable snacks and captures the taste buds of the people. First on my list, is the MILKTEA!



this picture is from Google




I guess we are very much familiar with this because we see it everywhere isn't it? Also, the name of the shops are very attracting as well like, CelebriTEA , InfiniTEA, and I guess all words that end in "ty" will be written as Tea. Also, since it is very popular nowadays, you can buy it anywhere some are affordable some are a bit expensive. 

But what other people don't like is the taste of the tea, but don't worry they also offer other flavors. It also comes with pearls, which is good for chewing and some crystals or Nata de coco. 




Second on my list would be GRAHAM BALLS!



If you are very fond of grahams like me then this one is perfect for you. You can make your own because this snack is very easy to make because it's NO BAKE goodie.






You can also put some toppings and chocolate inside the ball. This goodie is perfect for the kids or even adults they both surely like it. It's very soft, tasty, not too sweet. Perfect for weekend bonding with your kids or siblings. 


The usual size for this is like a 5-peso coin, very fluffy and great for thanksgiving gift.




Third on my list would be OREO CHEESECAKE! 



Yummeyy! We're now done in Graham balls, now if you're very fond of Oreo cookies and cream cheese this one is good for you. I've tried this and I can say that it's really a good treat for yourself, friends, and family.





I really like this though I'm not an Oreoholic, but the combination of cream cheese is absolutely heaven~~ You can buy this in online shops for the price range of 150-180 pesos. But don't expect it would be big enough because most of the sellers sell this in Bites version, meaning to say it's smaller than the usual cookie.

The OCB is just as small as 1 peso, very tasty, the sugar level is just enough, you can taste the oreo and cream cheese in one. Typically, it comes in 1 tub for 30 pieces.

If you're interested you may follow the shops where I used to buy this goodie. But I guess they only have an Instagram account. @dosavellano the price is 180php and @oh.so.sweet the price is 150php. But I prefer dosavellano's OCB (Oreo Cheesecake Bites) it tastes really good. Remember that those IG Accts are from the Philippines only. Therefore, they can ship it only in the Philippines for more inquiries you may ask them.




Fourth goodie would be CAKE IN A JAR!


Cake in a jar? Very intrigue isn't it? Well, this goodie is very popular in Instagram. It's in a jar but not totally a cake. Shall we say, Frozen cake. Therefore it's made up of Grahams, cream cheese and other ingredients that will depend on the flavor that you'd chose from.





This is how it looks like. It also comes with a wooden spoon. The price is quiet reasonable. They also have different flavors such as Oreo, Smores, Hershey's, Kitkat, Blueberry and Strawberry, with regards to the price I guess it's 80-180 pesos depends on the Oz you chose. You can buy this from Instagram, these are
the sellers that I'd known selling this product @nickitasweets and @winter_sweets .





My last FOODIE!! It's RED VELVET CRINKLES WITH CREAM CHEESE FILLING!



Woah! The name is very long, but don't worry though the name is long enough the wait is not too much! This goodie is so AMAZING, so SURPRISING! This is my comfort food, my everything, my most requested reward, my happiness and my destiny!






If you are fond of chocolate crinkles, then you will surely fall in love with this! I've been tasted so many RVC (Red Velvet Crinkles) in Instagram due to its popularity, but only 1 brand really stands, and that is Little Bites Red Velvet Crinkles, others sell different fillings such as Bavarian and Dulce de Leche but I wasn't able to like it. This is one of the most popular food in Instagram. You better try this guys!

Two thumbs up for this! What I love about this is that, it's very chewy, very smooth. The smell is unforgettable and for sure you cannot resist with this! It's in a square tub and has 20 pairs, most of the sellers in IG sell this for 150-180 pesos. I've been tried so many RVC already and I can say that some RVCs are not chewy, very sweet and only few amount of cream cheese, which I guess you cannot enjoy what you'd paid for.

So these are the sellers I knew that sell Little Bites RVC: @thesweetsensation @redvelvet_crinkles



These are my Food 101 for the months of Aug-Sept 2014. I guess craving is one of our best enemy isn't it? Hard to control, that's why we need to satisfy our sweet tooth! Goodluck!




Love,


Michelle






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento