Linggo, Hunyo 22, 2014

Nature 101: Living World is Love

Hi Everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I just wanna share to you guys how much I love the Nature. So 2 weeks ago we went to La Mesa Ecopark to do some pre-nuptial of my brother. So while they were busy I took the opportunity to have selfies! :)



So I think this is the main attraction of the park because this is the way to La Mesa Dam and plenty of flowers as well. It has 60-100 steps I guess? Once you reach the top you can see the whole forest, too many trees and the breeze is just so relaxing. You can also see all the grasses that colored green it's like the cow would really love to eat it!


They also have an Orchidarium and this beautiful orchid named "Vanda" really caught my eyes. Well, my professor said that Vanda is already our national flower because Sampaguita was not originated here in the Philippines, unlike this Vanda that was originated in Mindanao. They also have Dendrodiums but no flowers yet.



And if you want to do some fishing just go to their Fishing Lagoon. I think the fee is Php 35.00 rod and worms are included. We also tried and it was fun! However, it's hard to catch a fish because the rod is very traditional. Nevertheless, we spent 3 hours and we caught one!



Yay! Haha! selfie under the tree. Overall, I loved this place especially if you're with your family. All fees are very affordable, you can really appreciate the nature even you're not in a real forest. :)


Sometimes you just need to pamper yourself, stop going to the mall for a while and go to the place where you enjoy the natural activities. It's fun, it feels like you're in a province. No wifi, no movies, no hi-tech things, only physical activities.



Love,

Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento