Linggo, Hunyo 22, 2014

My first ever Poem! :))


Hi guys! Welcome to my blog and right now I have here my first ever poem that I made. I created this poem when I was in 2nd year college because I was inspired to do so. XD


"My Darkness"

When I met you in my dream, my heart beats fast
I thought you are my one and only, my everything, my last
I always love to see your handsome face
Like an angel down here on earth-- my lovely place

I'm always inspired because of you
I enjoy life even if it's blue
My love for you is deep and true
I dreamt of you, and hope it was true

I told my heart that you are mine
That you'll be my partner when time comes
Even if dreams are the only way
To see your smile and make you stay

I wish someday, you'll become my real prince
That you will love me until my last breathe
I will live with this lie, because I love you
Hoping that someday, my dreams will come true..


So basically, this poem is about a person that I wanted to see however, due to the distance between us it became like Imaginary boyfriend. It was sad but I think that's life, sometimes you need to live in your fantasies. :)



Love,

Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento