Linggo, Hunyo 22, 2014

A poem to a friend

Hi everybody! I have here my poem about my friend. I know that most of you guys also experienced having trouble with your friend/s right? If yes, then try to make a poem about him/her and once you're done you will feel better like me.

I wrote this poem last year during those days that I felt empty because we had some "misunderstanding" and it took 1 year before we solved it. Yes, we ignored and missed each other for 1 year. So I hope you guys enjoy! :)

"A piece of chalk"

Someone gave me
A piece of chalk
White and whole
Straight and full

A chalk that fades
Every write I gave
Until I made it half
And no longer tough

With every dust
A new experience is acquired
That I believe nobody will conquer
But at the end I know It's a failure

Chalk is a chalk
Everyone can use
Until the dust can be unused
Until the chalk dilutes

 My friend gave me
A piece of chalk
White but broke
Perished in one stroke

Sad but true
It's reality can't be cure
Now I know, chalk from whole
Will be dust and be useless tool..


So that's it! Actually she didn't give me a chalk instead she gave me a chalk holder. But since it was hard for me to think a poem regarding a chalk holder I chose chalk instead. A chalk symbolizes a friendship sometimes you don't know when your friendship will lasts. I thought that our friendship will be useless to what had happened but I was wrong. It actually made us stronger and closer. So don't worry guys, we're now okay. :) we just talked each other personally and yes, we're now friends again.




Love,

Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento