Lunes, Hunyo 23, 2014

Tongue Twister Making

A rainy morning guys! Are you fond of Tongue Twisters? Like, Peter piper peck a pick of pepper. But have you tried making your own tongue twisters? If not yet then I have here few guidelines for you.

1. Your first name
2. What she/he do?
3. Where?
4. When?
5. Why?

I made my own tongue twister: "Michelle made a milk in Manila on Mother's day because of her Mommy."

I think my tongue twister isn't good enough. It's a trial actually, :) Let's try another. I chose the name Ana because It's easier for me to find a rhyme than my name Michelle.

"Ana ate an apple in Arthur's house annually to see her aunt."

Now it's your time to make your own tongue twisters you can use your friend's name or else's name :) have fun guys! Enjoy! :)


Love,

Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento