Miyerkules, Hulyo 23, 2014

Politics: Trust or Mistrust?



I guess this is the biggest problem all over the world? You may correct me if I'm wrong, but I just believe that there will be no famine, no over population if the politics or government made a right choice. Right choice in a sense that "right" for everybody not only for them.





I ask myself for how many times, aside from having plenty of money. What else they want to achieve? Many Mansions in local or foreign areas? Billions and billions of money whether in Peso or in USD? Based on my 20 years of living, I already know their secrets, hidden agendas and scripted stories. So there's nothing to hide. First, they will promise. Well, we people are fond of promises, that's a given. That's why they hit us in the area which we are weak. A promise that has no basis, a promise that will go after the breeze, I don't know how they can take it and forget as fast as one click.


People trust them because of their gorgeous smiles, brilliant eyes and a halo above. Then what will happen after the people voted them? "Goodbye people, thanks for voting me. See you on next election!" Only that? Nothing more? Yes. Nothing more, what do you expect? Most of the politicians are just for the sake of money, most of them are corrupt. They used our money, countrymen's money to use for their own purposes, for their own needs. I don't know if they still have a faith in God to do such thing.


Mistrust is develop when some promises are not able to grant. How can I trust them, if their face is not trustworthy? Not for being a judgmental person but if you look in their eyes, you can see what is their real identity, you will feel what they need. They want to be rich, not to serve people.


According to the quote I've read " Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often and for the same reason" - Mark Twain


That's why our country won't succeed, because politicians think only about themselves. Maybe my title would be "The Perks of being a Politician". Whether there is someone who wants to make a difference, if other don't like I guess it would be hard, because 2 heads are better than 1.  


This is just my opinion. You may correct me if I said something that is inappropriate. :)



Love,



Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento