Lunes, Hulyo 7, 2014

Memoir 101: Run Michelle RUUNNN !!!


There are memories that we remembered because it was so funny, so sad or sometimes because we hurt so much. During my college days, I experienced a lot and it made me grew as a person. Your college days won’t be complete if you don’t experience silly things done by your friends with you. That’s why I can say “Experience is the best Teacher”. You will really learn a lot from it.


The most unforgettable moment that I have was last December 2010, so 4 years ago I was 16 years old. Since it was December, we had a vacation to my Auntie’s house in Calamba, Laguna. I have my niece whose age was 9 years old and my youngest brother which was 10 years old.


So the story goes like this.


My niece named Joyce asked us to go to Jollibee (a fast food chain that is popular in the Philippines), since she’s going to treat us, we immediately said “yes!”. That’s the funny part when you want to ask your friend to join you, just say the magic word and he/she will go with you. Anyway, so we went to Jollibee, we ate and we’re so full.


When we’re now on our way to their house there were 2 large breed dogs, I was on my way to open the gate when the brown dog bark on me and I was like stocked on my position didn’t know what to do. Because the dogs didn’t have any dog lace and so it freaked me out. So what I did, since I was the older I should protect my niece and my brother. Then I scared the dogs with my hands (like I’m going to punch them) and said Go! Go! Go, but they kept on barking me. I really don’t know what to do, I can’t think of any so I run. I left my brother and my niece, it’s like survival of the fittest. I run and run don’t know where to go and I kept on shouting “heeelpp! Heeellppp usss! Somebody help us!” and I look on my back my brother also run and my niece was stacked, well. She was the last who run that’s why the 2 dogs also run after her.



Then after a moment, their kasambahay or housemaid went out from their house and started to scare the dogs with her stick, and so we went inside the house we rest for a while. Then we started to recap what happened. We’re laughing because it’s like a very silly thing, we forgot each other and run by our own.

So that’s it, until now every time I imagined that, I suddenly laugh. Also, that is the reason why I’m already scared of street dogs. I’m afraid they will chase me again, so now I already proved that “Experience is the best Teacher”


Love,


Michelle

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento